COLMAINT AB protects you and your personal privacy. It's important for us to make you feel confident when you leave your information to us. We therefore treat your personal information in an open manner with your integrity in focus.
Unless specifically specified, it is COLMAINT AB, Forellvägen 11, 453 34 Lysekil, ("COLMAINT AB", "we") who is responsible for processing your personal information.
You are always welcome to contact us for any questions regarding this policy or for other data protection issues. Contact information can be found at the end of this policy.
1. WHAT IS A PERSONAL DUTY?
A personal data is all information that directly or indirectly may be attributed to a physical living person.
Examples of this are from personal identification numbers to e-mail addresses, but encrypted data can also be personal data if they can be linked to natural persons.
2. WHAT IS A "TREATMENT" OF A PERSONAL DATA?
The term "treatment" is broad and encompasses most of the personal data.
Everything from collection and storage to change, use or delete is "processing".
3. WHEN DO WE RECOMMEND PERSONAL DATA ON YOU?
- Information you provide to us
- We collect and process personal information that you provide to us when you purchase our services.
4. WHY DO WE TAKE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order for us to provide services to you, we must process your personal information.
We process your information mainly to:
- Manage and provide our services
- Manage customer service and other requests
See further information under item 7.
5. WHAT DO WE HAVE A LEGAL BASIS TO TAKE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to process personal data, there is a legal basis for this.
COLMAINT AB processes personal information on the following grounds;
- If personal data processing is necessary for us to fulfill an agreement we have with you - eg to provide or administer a service you purchased
- When personal data processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, eg accounting obligations
- Because we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information eg to answer requests for goods or to communicate with you about similar goods and services that you previously purchased
- Because personal data processing is allowed because you have given your consent to it.
See further information under item 7.
6. HOW LONG do WE SAVE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will only be processed for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected - for example, as long as it is necessary for us to fulfill the obligations we have in connection with an agreement with you. We may save the data longer if required by law or to guard our legal interests, such as if there is a legal process going on.
Your personal data will be deleted or anonymized when they are no longer relevant for the purposes for which they have been collected.
See further information under item 7.
7. COMPOSITION OF OUR PERSONAL TASK TREATMENT
For what purposes do we treat your personal information?
Manage payments for services that you purchased.
What legal basis do we have for the treatment?
Completion of agreements and insofar as it follows from a legal obligation, such as the Accounting Act.
What categories of personal data are processed?
- Identity tasks eg name Contact information, such as address, telephone number and e-mail
- Invoice Management
How long will your data be saved?
As long as we are required to store the data in accordance with applicable law and as long as necessary for the agreement.
If you're a customer with us, we'll look at how you use our web, which of our products, services and offers you've been interested in, which of our newsletters you've interacted with and which of your events you signed up with, information about your purchases and information about your account holdings.
We do this to provide you with offers and invitations to events that we think you would be interested in.
9. Who could we share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data if it follows from law or government regulations, for example, if we have to provide information to the Swedish Tax Agency for accounting purposes.
We may also share the personal data necessary to determine, enforce and exercise COLMAINT AB's legal interests, such as debt collection companies.
10. WHERE is YOUR DATA used?
As a starting point, your personal data are processed within the EU.
In the event that we use service providers who transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU and EEA, we will take steps to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable legal requirements, for example by requiring the supplier to protect the data in accordance with applicable data protection rules .
If you want to know more about the safety actions and precautions we have taken, please contact us.
11. What are "Cookies" and why do we use them?
A session cookie is temporarily stored in your device's memory while you are on our website. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Sessionscookies (a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or device).
- Permanent cookies (cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire).
- Boost Cookies (cookies set by the site you visit).
- Third-party cookies (cookies set by a third-party site. These are primarily used for analytics, such as Google Analytics.).
Similar techniques (techniques that store information in your browser or in your device in a manner similar to cookies).
12. YOUR RIGHTS
Correction and access to your personal data
As a registered person, you are entitled to request correction of incorrect information at any time or to change the personal data you provided.
You also have the right to know which personal information we have registered about you. This is done by requesting a so-called registry extract.
Revoke consent with future effect
If we process your personal information on the legal basis, you are entitled to revoke your continued consent for future treatment at any time.
Oppose your personal data treatment
You are entitled to oppose your personal data treatments that we perform based on a balance of interest.
Under certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal information deleted. However, this does not apply if we are required by law, for example, to preserve the data.
Limitation of treatment
You may also be entitled to request that the processing of your personal data be limited. However, if you request that the processing of your information be limited, it may result in our failure to fulfill our obligations to you during the time the treatment is limited.
In case you want to move your information from us, you also have the right to copy the personal data relating to you in a structured, machine-readable format (data portability). This right includes only information that you have shared with us.
13. COMPLAINT IN RESPECT OF OUR TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you are not satisfied with our way of handling your complaint, you may file your complaint with the competent regulatory authority, currently the Data Inspectorate.
14. CONTACT DETAILS FOR PERSONAL WARRANTIES
COLMAINT AB, Forellvägen 11, 453 34 Lysekil, ("COLMAINT AB", "vi") Tel: +46-703-940351, is personally responsible and responsible for the processing of your personal data by COLMAINT AB.
15. AMENDMENTS IN INTEGRITY PROTECTION POLICY
You will always find the latest version on the website.
For updates that are critical to our processing of personal data (such as modification of specified purposes), this will be communicated to you.
Last updated: 2018-05-23